E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2020
Binding: Hard Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 510
About the book
ADVANCED PROGRAMMING IN SCILAB provides a powerful computing environment for engineering and scientific application. SciLab is free and open source software for numerical computation. The software includes a lot of mathematical functions and is based on a high-level programming language, comprising of advanced data structures and graphical functions. SciLab based simulation experiments have been recently included in the undergraduate curriculum. The book has been written in a lucid language will enable students to visualize solutions of non-trivial problems.
• Meticulously planned chapters that includes interesting examples
• Advanced physical problems have been solved by making SciLab programs
• Sufficient background theory of these problems are also given
• Used illustrations, diagrams and graphs
• Extensive coverage and it primarily focuses on applications of SciLab
• Large number of exercises at the end of each chapter with solutions at website.
Table of Contents
Preface / Matrices and Vector Spaces / Plotting and Graphics Design / Least Square Curve Fitting / Ordinary Differential Equations / Integration and Differentiation / Special Functions / Fourier Analysis / Algebraic and Transcendental Equations / Appendix /Solutions / References / Index.