978-81-8487-603-1 Publication Year: 2019
Pages: 260 Binding: Paper Back
About the book
PRACTICAL ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY provides a simple and methodical description of fundamental principles and concepts. Attempt to simplify technical difficulties faced, while performing experiments. The topics have been discussed in sufficient details to provide knowledge of experimental chemistry. Primary objective is to simplify lab procedures and practices for the students. The book covers the Chemistry Practical syllabus followed by most of the engineering institutes.
• Chapter starts with learning objectives and finishes with questions and answers
• Intensive explanations on lab safety and lab procedures
• Scheme of qualitative organic and inorganic analysis
• Concept of surface tension and viscosity and their determination
• pH measurements, water treatment and synthetic procedures of important organic compounds/polymers discussed
Basics Principles / Volumetric Analysis / Qualitative Organic Analysis / Qualitative Inorganic Analysis / Surface Tension / Viscosity / pH measurements / Water Analysis / Preparation of Some Important Organic Compounds and Polymers.