E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2020
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 450
About the book
SYSTEMS AND SOFTWARE PROCESS provides an introduction to the subject with a brief history and a general outline of systems and software process. Software processes are significant assets in achieving and assessing the software quality. This book also provides an overview of situational factors that affect software process and analyze how situational factors affect the same. Written in a simple and lucid language, the book targets researchers working in software industry and university, as a reference guide.
• Discusses the software process models as a means of instructing software organization
• Provides the overview of situational factors that affect software process
• Explains the impact of software development process on software quality
• Introduced software coding, the impact of programming languages described
• Covers the integrating usability through software process.
Table of Contents
Preface / Software Process / Activities of Software Development Process / Software Quality / Product Quality vs. Process Quality / Software Process Models / Situational Factors Affecting the Software Process / Impact of Software Development Process on Software Quality / The Effects of Software Process Maturity on Software Development Effort / Software Process Model and Knowledge Management / Design Pattern and Software Coding / Integrating Usability through Software Process / Software Testing and Tools / Appendix / Index.