Author(s): Vakeel Ahmad Khan, Ayhan Esi, Ayaz Ahmad
E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2019
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 375
About the book
BASICS OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS provide fundamental concepts about various methods involving differential equations with their theory and applications. The subject is explained methodically, so that students can comprehend and solve the problems with ease. The book will be useful for undergraduate students of various universities and also for students preparing for various competitive examinations.
• Presented with an approach to explain concepts in lucid language
• All fundamentals have been explained with micro-analysis
• Sufficient number of solved examples given
• Numerous unsolved exercise given to create confidence among students
• Discussed daily life problems and practical problems as well.
Table of Contents
Preface / Acknowledgement / Differential Equations / Series Solutions and Special Functions / Bessel’s and Legender Differential Equations / Laplace Transform / Partial Differential Equations / Homogeneous and Non-Homogeneous Differential Equation and Fourier Series / Applications of Partial Differential Equations / Calculus of Variations / Index.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, Professionals and Researchers