Author(s): Praveen P. Singh, Vishal Srivastava, Sudhanshu Kanaujia
E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2018
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 330
About the book
ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY includes comprehensive, lucid and accurate presentation of the subject matter, which is easy to understand and stimulates the interest of students. The book provides in-depth information required to understand the principles and practice of applied chemistry. It presents a coherent and adequate coverage of various topics. The fundamentals have been explained with the help of illustrations, diagrams and tables to facilitate better understanding. A balance between theoretical and applied aspects have been maintained in this book. The solved examples in the chapter and exercises at the end of each chapter help in strengthening the theoretical concepts.
• Gives step by step explanation of principles and concepts.
• The text is supported with large numbers of solved examples, numerical problems and figures to reinforce the students understanding of the subject matter.
• All symbols and notations are as per latest IUPAC guidelines.
• Incorporates exercises for revision at the end of each chapter
• A separate chapter on the prescribed Practical Work at the end of book.
Table of Contents
Preface / Chemical Bonding / Solid State / Liquid Crystals and Nanomaterials / Polymers / Electrochemistry / Engineering Materials / Water / Phase Rule / Fuel / Spectroscopy / Engineering Chemistry Practical / Index.
Undergraduate Students, Professionals and Teachers