E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2020
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 278
About the book
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE presents the study of the subject in a comprehensive manner. The contents of the book have been carefully analyzed and included after a fair judgment from the student perspective. The book includes essential topics in environmental science ranging from the understanding of ecology, environment, and types of pollution to the knowledge of environmental ethics and laws.
• The book meets the syllabus requirement of the students belonging to Engineering, Technology and Science
• Systematic and comprehensive content
• Illustrations incorporated to support theory
• Case studies form and integral part of the content
• Review questions ensure better understanding
Table of Contents
Preface / Ecosystem and Environment / Energy / Water Pollution / Air Pollution / Soil Pollution / Sound Pollution / Waste Management / Environmental Ethics and Society / Sustainable Development / Green Technology / Bibliography / Index.