Author(s): R.M.D Sundaram, V. Subashri, Shriram K Vasudevan
E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2019
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 110
About the book
SOFTWARE TESTING – a textbook which serves as a ready-reckoner, for software developers and practitioners. Software testing needs to provide an unbiased and independent view to allow entrepreneurs to understand the risks of software implementation. As an elective or complement to courses on software engineering and software project management, software testing plays an important role. The book is helpful for undergraduate and post graduate students majoring in computer science, computer applications, information technology or information science.
• Lucid presentation of the logical flow of the testing paradigm
• Discusses software texting in the context of testing concepts, strategies, steps and tools
• Emphasises on the cutting-edge area of agile testing
• Points out the subtle difference between testing, quality assurance and quality control
• Replete with case studies and illustrations from industry.
Table of Contents
Preface / Software Testing – An Overview / Testing Fundamentals and White/Black/Gray Box Testing / Software Testing Levels and Categories / Testing Artifacts / Agile Testing Methodology / Tools in Software Testing / Annexure a Basics of Software Engineering.
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students and Professionals