E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2019
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 400
About the book
PROGRAMMING IN SCILAB speaks about understanding the syntax of various mathematical operations available in the Scilab and their use in solving the real world problems. The downloading and installation of Scilab in Windows as well as in LINUX followed by its advantage and usage over other software has also been discussed in detail. The book covers different areas, such as Mathematical Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Statistical Physics etc. Scilab is now used extensively for computing and solving of mathematical equations. The book will help students to get insight of the programming in Scilab.
• The subject matter is presented in a very simple and systematic manner
• Covers both Fundamental and advanced computational approach in Scilab
• Beginners will also be able to solve mathematical problems
• The book consists of hundreds of Scilab codes to help the students
• Contains sample problems and unsolved exercise
Table of Contents
Preface / Introduction to Scilab / Fundamentals of Scilab / Polynomials, Vectors and Matrices / Integration, Differential equation and Complex number / Graph Plotting in Scilab / Numerical Method using Scilab / Quantum and Statistical Mechanics using Scilab / Fourier Series, Special Functions, Laplace and Fourier Transform.