Handbook on Quality and Productivity Improvement of Concrete
Author(s): N. V. Nayak, Manish Prabhakar Mokal
E-ISBN: Publication Year: Pages: Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight:
About the book
THE HANDBOOK ON IMPROVEMENT OF QUALITY AND PRODUCTIVITY OF CONCRETE is a guide to improve – both in quality and productivity of concrete. The book is based on experience gained by the authors in professional practices. Many simple and practical innovations have been presented which the
authors have implemented on many of their projects to significantly improve the quality of concrete as well as productivity of concrete at the batching plant. The book will be useful for the professionals in practice and in academia, as well.
• Deals with Ultrafine Slag (Alccofine) and Ultrafine Fly-ash (UFFA)
• Innovative approach of external water curing on vertical members of the
concrete are highlighted
• Effective innovation to prevent rain water entry in transit mixers is illustrated.
• Effective uses of SCM in producing durable, sustainable & economical
concrete are discussed.
• Innovations for improving production of batching plants are illustrated