E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2018
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 160mm x 240mm Weight: 565
About the book
DATA STRUCTURES AND ALGORITHMS with C is designed as a stepping stone for the students to enter into the world of computer science and engineering. This book is written for the students who have knowledge about C and now are going to open their eyes in the domain of data structure. Hence, the prospective audience for this book consists primarily of sophomores and juniors majoring in computer science or computer engineering. In this book we have tried to explain different perceptions of data structure in our own way. We have conceived innovative approach to explain different aspects of data structure, wrapping the old concept in a new and student centric approach.
• Illustrations of different operations on data structures.
• Tables and figures according to the requirement of each chapter.
• Maximum algorithms of link list, tree, graph are explained using figures.
• Some chapters contain lemma to understand the topic like operations on tree and graph.
• Application of different data structures like STACK, QUEUE, TREE, GRAPH discussed.
• Solved answers of some important questions are given at the end of the book.
Table of Contents
Preface / Acknowledgements / Introduction / Analysis of Algorithm / Array and String / Pointer / Linked List / Stack and Queue / Recursion / Tree / Graph / Searching and Sorting / Hashing / File Structure / Appendix / Solved Problems / Glossary / Bibliography / Index.
Under-Postgraduate Students, Professionals and Researchers