E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2017
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 185mm x 240mm Weight: 470
About the book
ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGY is systematically developed to meet the syllabus of undergraduate course in Electrical Engineering of various universities. The complicated concepts are explained in a lucid manner with the help of necessary diagrams and waveforms. Comprehensive coverage has been made to explain the concepts of application-level topics like Electric Traction and Power Electronics. Review questions have been added at the end of each chapter for better understanding of the subject apart from numerous numerical and design problems.
• Detailed elucidation of basics of all electrical machines including transformers
• Includes separate chapters on Special Purpose Motors and Electrical Measurements and Instruments
• Discussion and clear explanation on Power Electronics and its Applications
• Dedicated chapter on Electric Traction
• Brief introduction to Data Acquisition Systems
Table of Contents
Preface / DC Generator / DC Motor / Transformers / Alternators / Induction Motor / Special Purpose Motors / Electrical Measurements and Instruments / Power Electronics and its Applications / Electrical Drives / Electric Traction / Data Acquisition System / References.