E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2017
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 185mm x 240mm Weight: 600
About the book
SURVEY SAMPLING covers theoretical principles with detailed mathematical derivations. The methodology adopted elucidates sampling schemes like simple random sampling, probability proportional to size sampling, systematic, stratified, cluster, two-stage and two-phase sampling. Ratio and regression methods are discussed under super population model.
• Emphasis is on theory and provides self-study material for student.
• Number of exercises with data from various fields with illustrations to demonstrate the method of analysis.
• Unsolved problems included to be attempted by the reader to understand concepts and procedures.
• Systematic coverage of topics in survey sampling.
• Provides Extensive treatment/explanation on non-sampling errors.
Table of Contents
Preface / Introduction / Simple Random Sampling With Equal Probabilities / Simple Random Sampling With Varying Probabilities / Stratified Random Sampling / Systematic Sampling / Ratio Method of Estimation / Regression Method of Estimation / Cluster Sampling / Two-Stage Sampling / Two-Phase Sampling / Non Sampling Errors.
Under - Postgraduate Students, Professionals & Researchers