E-ISBN: Publication Year: 2014
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 185mm x 240mm Weight: 550
About the book
Software engineering is the art of war. So if you don't know how to wage a war, then the weapons are useless. Software engineering has become very important because of the impact of large, expensive software systems and the role of software in safety-critical applications. This book supports a process to refound software engineering based on a solid theory, proven principles and best practices and fills a long-standing need in the software development communities to make the essential aspects of software development available in one comprehensive work. Written in an easy-to-understand tutorial format, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING: A Practitioners Approach provides professionals, researchers, and students at all levels with a clear coverage of:
• Analyzing, designing, programming and testing software projects.
• Set of objectives to which a prospective should be targeting to achieve.
• Two types of review questions-short answer type and descriptive type.
• List of key terms referring to abstract concepts, which may be used for better and crisp communication.
• Solution manual in electronic form available for qualified teachers on demand.
• Instructor’s manual including power point slides, brief notes on teaching and list of projects
with descriptions on demand.
• List of key references for the concepts in the chapter.
• Useful websites appended to each chapter for quick reference