ISBN: 978-81-7319-963-9 Publication Year: Reprint 2013
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 185mm x 240mm Weight: 675
About the book
Fundamentals of Power Systems emphasis is on the basic concepts of power generation, modeling and analysis of transmission lines, different types of faults, load flow analysis, underground cables and application of power system and its components. In addition, power system networks are simulated by using Interactive Power System Analysis (IPSA) and PowerWorld software.
The main features of this book are:
• Easy and clear presentation
• Worked out examples in each chapter
• Step-by-step problem solving procedures
• Drill exercises with answers
• IPSA and PowerWorld software for simulation of power system networks
• Large number of exercise problems with answers at the end of each chapter
Table of Contents
Preface / Basic Concepts / Basics of Power Generation / Transformer and Per Unit System / Transmission Line Parameters and its Analysis / Modelling of Transmission Lines / Symmetrical Faults / Load Flow Analysis / Symmetrical Components and Unsymmetrical Faults / Underground Cables / Power System Stability / References / Appendixes / Index.