E-ISBN: Publication Year: Reprint 2017
Binding: Paper Back Dimension: 185mm x 240mm Weight: 500
About the book
This textbook primarily intended for Undergraduate, Honours and Engineering courses presupposes no background other than elementary calculus.
Systematic method of finding integrating factors for first order differential equations
• Unified treatment of several categories of equations under the banner of Linearly Separable equations
• Rational approach to Singular solutions
• Sound treatment of inverse operator method for obtaining particular solutions of non-homogeneous linear equations
• Inclusion of all the major numerical techniques for solving differential equations along with a derivation of the Runge Kutta formula.
• All the methods given in the text are explained with the help of solved examples. A large number of unsolved exercises have also been provided on each topic
Table of Contents
Preface / Introduction / Solvable First Order Equations / Applications of First Order Equations / Theoretical Considerations / Linear Differential Equations I / Linear Differential Equations II / Systems of Differential Equations / Numerical Methods / Answers to Selected Exercises / Bibliography / Index.